In order to curb the growth rate of mental disorders, make well a large percentage of those that are experiencing it and prevent suicide and other self-harm every-one has to work together, the world has to become one team. We not only intent to become such communication platform and support the team building, but create the largest database in the mental health industry. The latter will enable researchers, therapy providers, counsellors and government agencies around the world to improve their modalities and approaches. This is crucial, because without the collecting, analysing and sharing of data & information nothing will change!
First, we identify, trial, monitor, measure, and evaluate the most efficient mental healing modalities; therapies, procedures and processes. Then we educate the public – individuals as well as government agencies – about our findings, whilst guiding and enabling cooperating health professionals, organisations and institutes to provide the best modality for their individual patients. Lastly, if enough donations are available, we provide financial assistance to those experiencing financial hardship, so that they are able to access the therapy most suitable to them.
What do we evaluate?
Symptom vs Cause
Does the therapy create just temporary relief or does it improve the well-being of the person permanently?
Trauma and Pain
Does the process require the person to re-experience past trauma or pain or is it avoidable?
Artificial vs Natural
Does the modality involve the use of any chemical drugs or surgical intervention?
Evaluation of Risks
Are there potential short or long term side-effects of the therapy?
Prevention & Education
Does the therapy teach the person how to prevent the re-occurrence of the disorder or how to react to similar future challenges?
How many hours of therapy are required until the person
– feels a difference?
– feels well again?
What are the estimated costs associated to the therapy?
After the therapy finishes, is the person able to take control of their life again?
For a person afraid of the stigma or having difficulties leaving home:
– Is the process empowering the person to actively participate in the treatment and accelerate its progress through self-help or the support of a loved one?
– Can the therapy being provided through live-video consulting by phone or computer?
If you are a
Psychologist. Counsellor. Therapist.
- Track any progress of all your patients (if they provide us with such authority, which they usually do), and;
- Compare their health improvement with the average person using the same modalities to evaluate your own performance;
- Compare their health improvement with the best treatment available, so that you, if required, can adjust or swap your current therapy to a more efficient one;
- Choose to acquire the best therapies and get the certification from one of our listed providers at a discounted rate;
- Receive free of charge any selected information package, such as free updates about new research & therapies in your chosen field.
If you are an
- At no cost to you, you can check your personal mental health status at any time anonymously,
- Act accordingly,
- Track any progress, and
- If required, adjust or swap your current therapy to a more efficient one.
- On top you receive free of charge any selected information package, such as free updates about any disorder and relevant therapies throughout the year
If you are an
Accreditation Service Provider for Mental Modalities
- Gain Market Intelligence by learning what the market demands, seeks and needs; and
- Comparing your treatments with other providers in the market, what they do well and what not, so that you can become the best
- Offer all your accredited clients to market their service to our members and receive performance evaluation through our client progress reports
- Get new clients by selling your service to our Therapy Providers at a discount